How JKLU Prepares you for
The M.Tech. programme offered by the Institute of Engineering & Technology at JKLU is designed to provide students with the required depth in a specified domain, along with enough room for experimentation and research with the help of our experienced faculty body and state-of-the-art laboratories. The individuals are prepared who can ideate, think critically, and solve problems creatively such that they can bring a real impact on the world around them.
PROGRAM SPECIFIC OUTCOMES [PSO]
The data science graduates of JKLU will be able to:
- Identify, extract, and pull together available and pertinent heterogeneous data and use appropriate computational principles, platforms and techniques to discover new relations and deliver insights into research problem or organizational processes and support decision-making.
- Conceive, design, implement, and manage data analytics, data management and information systems, services, and processes by using principles of computer science, data management, machine learning, computational statistics, software engineering, and state of the art platforms, components and tools.
- Serve in the areas of data analytics, data science, or business analytics in business, consultancy, industry, government, healthcare, education, research, etc.
- INTERDISCIPLINARY PROGRAMS
- 100% PLACEMENT ASSISTANCE
- HIGHLY ACCOMPLISHED FACULTY
- UP TO ONE YEAR INDUSTRIAL INTERNSHIP AND PROJECT
- FLEXIBILITY TO CHOOSE MOOC COURSES
- WORK OPPORTUNITY WHILE LEARNING
- EARLY EXIT OPTIONS WITH CERTIFICATES/DIPLOMA
Data science experts are needed in virtually every job sector including the five biggest tech companies, Google, Amazon, Apple, Microsoft, and Facebook.
Here are some of the leading data science careers:
- Data Scientist
- Machine Learning Engineer
- Machine Learning Scientist
- Applications Architect
- Enterprise Architect
- Data Architect
- Data Engineer
- Business Intelligence (BI) Developer
- Data Analyst