Prevention of sexual harassment committeeFebruary 3, 2022 2022-08-04 7:42
Prevention of sexual harassment committee
Prevention of Sexual Harassment Committee
JKLU is committed to creating and maintaining an atmosphere in which Staff, Faculty, and students can work together in an environment free of violence, harassment, exploitation, and intimidation; this includes all forms of gender violence, sexual harassment, and discrimination on the basis of sex/ gender.
To this end and in compliance to The Sexual Harassment of Women at Workplace (Prevention, Prohibition and Redressal) Act, 2013, the university has constituted the Internal Complaints Committee for Prevention of Sexual Harassment of women. The primary aim of this Committee is to provide guidelines for protection from sexual harassment, fundamental right to work with dignity and to handle related complaints received or referred to the Committee.
The names of the committee members are given below.
- Dr. Sheetal Mundra, Presiding Officer
- Dr. Nutan Jain (Professor and Coordinator- Centre for Gender Studies – IIHMR University), External Member
- CA. KK Maheshwari, Memberkk.email@example.com
- Ms. Sweety Srivastava, Membersweety.firstname.lastname@example.org
- Dr. Manushi Gupta, Membermanushi.email@example.com
- Mr. Amitanshu R. Srivastava, Memberamitanshu.firstname.lastname@example.org