NAACJanuary 26, 2022 2022-06-18 6:12
Proud and Honoured to be Accredited with ‘A’ Grade by NAAC
In April 2022, JKLU went through the process of assessment and accreditation by NAAC (National Assessment and Accreditation Council). There were 7 assessment criteria which we had to comply with in order to get a NAAC accreditation.
- Curricular Aspects
- Teaching, Learning and Evaluation
- Research, Consultancy and Extension
- Infrastructure and Learning Resources
- Student Support and Progression
- Governance, Leadership and Management
- Innovations and Best Practices
The expert team from NAAC critically examined JKLU on all these parameters and awarded a prestigious ’A’ Grade equivalent to a CGPA of 3.05. The grade not only reflects our hard work and perseverance, but also our aspirations and commitment to quality and excellence. ‘A’ Grade by NAAC will now propel us to work even harder in future to impart the best education to our students and ensure that the knowledge gained thereof is used to create a better tomorrow.