International AdmissionsJanuary 26, 2022 2022-10-08 14:58
The Office of International Student Affairs looks after International Admissions and Aid. The various roles and responsibilities of the office include:
- International recruitments and partnerships development.
- Manage existing partnerships.
- Provide pre-departure and post-arrival logistic support to students, faculty, and staff in exchange programmes.
- Organise joint workshops, short programmes, and summer schools.
- Provide support services such as financial planning, work/ internship opportunities, student life, insurance etc.
- Provide advisory and linguistic support.
The office of international student affairs is also responsible for handling international partnerships of the university that include collaborating exchange study programmes, managing admissions, counselling students for admissions, and pre-application along with post-admission support.
In this direction, JKLU has signed MOUs with 12 top international schools across the globe including University of Massachusetts, Amherst; University of Birmingham, UK; St. Cloud State University, USA; Hogeschool van, Amsterdam, Netherlands; and Edinburgh Napier University, UK to name a few.
The office organises activities for the students that include interactive sessions, webinars, and informative sessions. It also supports foreign students during their visits to the campus to ensure a rich and welcoming environment for them. The office promotes international study programmes inter and intra campus as well as through various outreach efforts. Despite being one of the youngest departments at JKLU, the international student affairs has grown at an exceptional pace while adding value to the university as a reputable global study base for Jaipur and the state of Rajasthan.
The department has been helping students to become global leaders with a universal outlook and the ability to embrace, imbibe, and assimilate diversity across geographies, societies, and cultures.
Contact Us email@example.com