About the programme
M.Tech. at JKLU Institute of Engineering and Technology is a composite programme that combines classroom teaching with experimentation and research. Experienced faculty and state-of-the-art labs and resource centres help students to ideate, think critically, and solve problems creatively to make an impact.
Why M.Tech. at JKLU?
These programmes are open to full-time students as well as working professionals (in slower pace). The duration of the programme is 2 years for full-time students. The working professionals can complete it in 3-4 years by taking lesser course load in each semester. The classes for the working professionals are held on weekend as well.
The programme offers flexibility to switch the pace from regular to slow pace or vice versa during the programme. All the three programmes cater to the contemporary and emerging needs of Industry 4.0 as well as Net-zero transition industries.
The main strengths of these programmes include:
- Excellent curriculum
- Distinguished faculty
- Industry internships and research opportunities
- Generous (upto 100%) scholarships for meritorious students.
- Option for entrepreneurial project in lieu of research/ internship
- Candidates should submit their applications with all required details. Incomplete applications may be summarily rejected.
- Non-refundable application fee to be paid.
- First preference shall be given to the GATE qualified candidates. On the remaining seats, admission shall be made on the basis of holistic evaluation of all achievements of the candidates.
Admission Procedure :
Application form to be submitted online with supporting documents. Application fee of Rs 750/- to be deposited online or through demand draft favoring JK Lakshmipat University payable at Jaipur. Personal interview of eligible candidates will be conducted at JKLU/ Online.
|Specialisations||Eligibility: Minimum 60% marks or CGPA of 6.0/10 in the qualifying examination from a recognised university.|
|Data Science||All Branch||Mathematics/Physics/Stats/Computer Science/ Information Tech./Operational Research/Instrumentation||Yes|
|Health, Safety, and Environment Engineering||All Branch||Environment/Chemistry/Biochemistry/Organic chemistry/Fire Safety/Biotechnology/Nano-Technology||NO|
|Automation and Robotics||All Branch||Mathematics/Physics/Computer Science/Information Tech./Operational Research/Instrumentation||NO|
|One Time Fee|
|Early Admissions||Application Fee||₹1000|
|Admission Fee, Non-Refundable (Waived)||Nil|
|Registration Fee (Adjustable in Academic Fee)||₹25,000|
|Regular Admissions||Application Fee||₹1000|
|Admission Fee, Non-Refundable||₹5,000|
|Registration Fee (Adjustable in Academic Fee)||₹50,000|
|Note: Admissions team will issue coupons against Application Fee for selected period to increase application flow and also in case of walk-ins, the cost of Application Form will be reduced by ₹250, this is applicable in both Modes.|
|Fee Details||Programme||Amount in ₹|
|M.Tech. (Slower Pace)||1,00,000||1,10,000||1,21,000||3,31,000|
2. Academic Fee will increase by a maximum of 10 % in each successive year.
Fees for accommodation, food and other facilities – 2022-23 (in rupees)
Type of Accommodation
Mess Advance (to be adjusted as per actual) (B)
Transport fee of ₹40,000/- per annum to be paid if the student wishes to avail the JKLU transport facility from Jaipur city to JKLU campus on specified routes.
- The above-mentioned fee as applicable to citizens of India and SAARC Countries.
- Hostel charges are on annual basis.
- Hostel charges for one academic year and the students are not allowed to leave the hostel during the semester.
- Hostel fee, as above, is applicable to all boarding students.
- Hostel rooms are on twin sharing basis. Hostel Charges are subject to yearly revision.
- Hostel security deposit of ₹5,000 would be payable along with first year’s fees. It is refundable at the time of leaving the Hostel.
Applicants qualifying GATE, will be eligible for 100% scholarship on Academic Fee. Other Applicants with exceptional achievements will be eligible for maximum 50% scholarship on Academic Fee.