About the programme
The business landscape has transformed in recent years in India as well as globally with two dominant themes: Start-ups which have challenged old businesses, and Fintech organisations which have redefined the world of finance and commerce. Today, India has the highest value of digital payments every month (about Rupees Ten Lakh Crore), exceeding that of even China and the US. There are already more than one hundred Unicorn start-ups leading to unprecedented wealth creation and opportunities for entrepreneurs.
JK Lakshmipat University offers the best BBA programmes in India, focussed on these twin opportunities to help young graduates play a role and benefit from the India growth story. They gain knowledge with hands on experience in Fintech and the start-up ecosystem with two specialised programmes:
- BBA Banking & Fintech: The only industry-integrated programme in the fastest growing sector having industry collaborations for curriculum, internships and careers which include India’s premier digital bank (awarded as the most Innovative Bank of the Year), and one of the largest non-banking finance company of the country.
- BBA Entrepreneurship: The only programme providing an opportunity to earn a degree and be an entrepreneur at the same time. The programme includes learning at JKLU’s unique Start-up Studio, access to Atal Incubation Centre setup with Niti Aayog, and the only BizLab in Rajasthan with All India Management Association.
The selection to the programme is based on school and extra curricular performance, subject to meeting the minimum requirements (scroll down for details). The University offers upto 100% scholarship to meritorious students.
Scroll down for programme fees and other details. Click the Enquiry tab on the left of page to know more and discuss with an Admission Advisor.
Why BBA at JKLU?
- Study at a NAAC ‘A’ Grade University, and benefit from recognition with employers and higher education Institutions for further studies in India and overseas
- Unique option of pursuing a Master’s degree and work opportunity in the USA immediately after BBA
- Outstanding internship and placement support (Highest CTC for students graduating in 2022 was Rs. Ten Lakh)
- Faculty from IIMs, industry and global institutions
- Experience Virtual business simulation at the AIMA BizLab (the only one in Rajasthan), compete with students from universities all across India
- Foundation in Core management areas of Marketing, Finance, HR, Economics etc. along with domain specialisations
- Build life skills of collaboration, communication, critical thinking for success with JKLU’s Centre of Communication and Critical Thinking (CCCT)
- Electives and inter-disciplinary courses in Design thinking, Artificial Intelligence and Liberal studies
- Expert sessions by industry experts
- Learning with real-life case studies, role-plays, team projects, discussions and field projects
The BBA programs at JKLU follow a globally benchmarked curriculum covering foundation courses in core management areas, specialized courses developed and delivered with industry experts and a series of life – skill courses offered by Centre for Communication and Critical Thinking.
For detailed curriculum, see the course pages:
- Foundation of Management
- Spreadsheet Essentials
- Accounting for Business
- Fundamentals of Communication
- Understanding and Leading Self
- Introduction to Financial Services and Fintech (Elective)
- Business Mathematics
- Organizational Behaviour
- Critical Thinking and Storytelling
- Entrepreneur & Entrepreneurship (Elective)
- Retail Banking & Retail Lending (Elective)
- Human Resource Management
- Management Accounting
- Principles of Marketing
- Statistical Reasoning
- Perspectives on Contemporary Issues
- Idea to Business Model (Elective)
- Principles of Financial Risk Management (Elective)
- Summer Social Project (Elective)
Selection of a student at JKLU will be finalised after a series of evaluative steps.
- Submission of the application form with required details. Non-refundable application fee of ₹1000 to be paid.
- Personal Interaction with faculty, provided the student meets the eligibility criteria.
- Merit-based assessment of candidates, focusing on attitude and aptitude, to help them benefit from the unique learning experience at JKLU.
- Minimum 60% aggregate marks in both Class X & XII or equivalent grades. For class X marks, five subjects will be considered. Four compulsory subjects are English, Maths, Social Studies, and Science. In case, 10th board has more than five subjects, the fifth subject will be of applicant’s choice. For Class XII marks, four subjects will be considered. English is compulsory subject. Other three subjects will be of applicant’s choice. Candidate should have passed classes 10th and 12th from a recognised Central/State Board/University in India or in any foreign country recognised as equivalent to 10+2 system by the Association of Indian Universities (AIU).
- Students appearing in the final examination of 10+2 may also apply. However, the admission will be provisional subject to achieving the minimum marks.
- Foreign Nationals/ Persons of Indian Origin/Non-Resident Indian candidates can be considered for admission on the basis of their marks in 10+2 or equivalent examination only.
- It may however be noted that possessing minimum qualification does not guarantee admission. University carries out a holistic evaluation of all achievements and takes a decision accordingly. The median 12th class marks among students admitted to BBA last year was around 80%.
- As part of holistic evaluation of student applications, in case of exceptional students, VC may approve a relaxation of 5% marks in the minimum requirement for a programme.
|One Time Fee|
|Early Admissions||Application Fee||₹1000|
|Admission Fee (Waive Off) Non-Refundable||0|
|Registration Fee (Adjustable in Academic Fee)||₹25,000|
|Regular Admissions||Application Fee||₹1000|
|Admission Fee, Non-Refundable||₹5,000|
|Registration Fee (Adjustable in Academic Fee)||₹50,000|
*To be paid in two equal instalments in respective semesters
- One-time Caution Money of ₹ 10,000 would be payable along with first year’s fee. It is refundable at the time of leaving the institute.
- * Concentration fee ₹10,000 will be charged from students opting for BBA in Banking & Fintech.
- Academic Fee will increase maximum by 10 % in each consecutive year.
Fees for accommodation, food and other facilities – 2022-23 (in rupees)
Type of Accommodation
Mess Advance (to be adjusted as per actual) (B)
Transport fee of ₹40,000/- per annum to be paid if the student wishes to avail the JKLU transport facility from Jaipur city to JKLU campus on specified routes.
- The above-mentioned fee as applicable to citizens of India and SAARC Countries.
- Hostel charges are on annual basis.
- Hostel charges are for one academic year and the students are not allowed to leave the hostel during the semester.
- Hostel fee, as above, is applicable to all boarding students.
- Hostel rooms are on twin sharing basis. Hostel Charges are subject to yearly revision.
- Hostel security deposit of ₹5,000 would be payable along with first year’s fees. It is refundable at the time of leaving the Hostel.
Refund policy: Fee deposited for the registration is refundable till the beginning of the academic session. 10% processing fees will be deducted while processing the refund. Once the academic session begins, refund will be processed as per the UGC guidelines.
Students pursuing undergraduate studies and seeking a transfer to JKLU from their current institution can apply now for Lateral Admission for the academic session 2022-2023.