About the programme
B.Tech. Programme at JKLU Institute of Engineering and Technology is designed in sync with the latest technological advancements and innovations while preparing students to become future-ready for both jobs and academic research. Project-based pedagogy and effective frameworks for learning form the core of the course curriculum to allow free exchange of ideas between students and teachers and enhance problem-solving aptitude in them.
Why B.Tech. at JKLU?
Selection of a student at JKLU will be finalised after a series of evaluative steps.
- Submission of the application form with required details. Non-refundable application fee of ₹1000 to be paid.
- Personal Interaction Round with Faculty, provided the student meets the eligibility criteria.
- Merit-based assessment of candidates, focusing on attitude and aptitude, to help them benefit from the unique learning experience at JKLU.
- Minimum 70% aggregate marks in both Class X & XII for B.Tech. (CSE) and 65 % for B.Tech. (ME & ECE). For class X marks, five subjects will be considered. Four compulsory subjects are English, Maths, Social Studies, and Science. In case, 10th board has more than five subjects, the fifth subject will be of applicant’s choice. For Class XII marks, four subjects will be considered. These four are: English, Physics, Chemistry and Maths. In case, 12th board has more than four subjects, marks in additional subjects will not be considered or equivalent grades from a recognised Central/State Board/University Examination in India or in any foreign country recognised as equivalent to 10+2 system by the Association of Indian Universities (AIU).
- Students appearing in the final examination of 10+2 may also apply. However, the admission will be provisional subject to achieving the minimum marks.
- Foreign Nationals/ Persons of Indian Origin/Non-Resident Indian candidates can be considered for admission on the basis of their marks in 10+2 or equivalent examination only.
- It may however be noted that possessing minimum qualification does not guarantee admission. University carries out a holistic evaluation of all achievements and takes a decision accordingly. The median 12th class marks among students admitted to Engineering last year was around 85%.
- As part of holistic evaluation of student applications, in case of exceptional students, VC may approve a relaxation of 5% marks in the minimum requirement for a programme.
|One Time Fee|
|Early Admissions||Application Fee||₹1000|
|Admission Fee (Waive Off) Non-Refundable||0|
|Registration Fee (Adjustable in Academic Fee)||₹25,000|
|Regular Admissions||Application Fee||₹1000|
|Admission Fee, Non-Refundable||₹5,000|
|Registration Fee (Adjustable in Academic Fee)||₹50,000|
|Academic Fee* (in Rupees)||CSE||₹1,99,000|
|ME & ECE||₹1,92,500|
To be paid in two equal instalments in respective semesters.
- One time Caution Money (Refundable) of ₹10,000 would be payable along with first year’s fee.
- *Academic Fee will increase maximum by 10 % in each consecutive year.
Fees for accommodation, food and other facilities – 2022-23 (in rupees)
Type of Accommodation
Mess Advance (to be adjusted as per actual) (B)
Transport fee of ₹40,000/- per annum to be paid if the student wishes to avail the JKLU transport facility from Jaipur city to JKLU campus on specified routes.
- The above-mentioned fee as applicable to citizens of India and SAARC Countries.
- Hostel charges are on annual basis.
- Hostel charges for one academic year and the students are not allowed to leave the hostel during the semester.
- Hostel fee, as above, is applicable to all boarding students.
- Hostel rooms are on twin sharing basis. Hostel Charges are subject to yearly revision.
- Hostel security deposit of ₹5,000 would be payable along with first year’s fees. It is refundable at the time of leaving the Hostel.
Refund policy: Fee deposited for the registration is refundable till the beginning of the academic session. 10% processing fees will be deducted while processing the refund. Once the academic session begins, refund will be processed as per the UGC guidelines.
Students pursuing undergraduate studies and seeking a transfer to JKLU from their current institution can apply now for Lateral Admission for the academic session 2022-2023.