Position: Sports Coordinator
Bachelor’s degree in Business, Sports or equivalent professional experience.
Fresher/ 1-2 years of experience in a related field.
Must have good communication skills and the ability to independently handle sports related events on and off campus. Should be a passionate self-starter and an excellent coordinator.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Responsible for organising and managing the university athletic and sports activities on a regular basis.
- Lead, manage and promote the university sports and recreation programmes.
- Maintain relationships and strategic alliances with a variety of community personnel and groups.
- Increase student participation in sports and physical recreation.
- Make the information related to sports and physical recreational activities available to students.
- Ensure the safety of students participating in sports and physical recreational activities.
- Assist students in all matters related to sports.
- Regularly attend meetings of staff in-charge of sports/ recreational activities.
- Ensure budget allocation to sports and physical recreation according to established criteria.
- Organise and manage annual sports day (Spardha, Sabrang) and student life events.
- Ensure proper usage, return and storage of sports and physical recreation equipment.
- Collect, collate and record results, achievements of school teams/ students
- Establish and maintain links with community sports and physical recreation clubs for student participation.
- strengthen alumni participation and involvement.
- Liaise with other universities for future sports tournaments at the national and International level.