Position: Programme Manager
- Minimum Qualification-Bachelor’s degree in relevant area.
- Proven work experience in Promotional activity and programme coordination.
The role of a programme manager is to initiate and manage the various programmes of the ‘Institute of Design, JKLU’ intended for its strategic growth and development as well as achieving its vision and objectives. The goal is to successfully promote design education to audiences through various programmes and initiatives within and outside the university. of the tasks include, but not limited to, are:
- Be the link between the admissions department of JKLU and the Institute of Design to facilitate a smoother and efficient experience for applicants and prospective students.
- Handle administration and ensure the smooth running of the Institute of Design in terms of classes, student activities, faculty support etc.
- To evangelize DESIGN to school students, prospective students and improve experience of current students through various activities.
- Create marketing, and communication strategy. Coordinate with agencies and design team for building marketing collaterals.
- Plan and execute outreach and marketing strategies and aid the admissions team with student and applicant connect activities.
- Organise events of the university or institute or admission related for specific audiences such as guest series sessions, workshops, festivals etc.
- Lead a student editorial team and ensure that monthly publication of Designews comes on time and is error free.