JK Lakshmipat University has taken multiple initiatives to assist prospective candidates in the admission process:
- Fully online application and admission process – Students can complete the admission process, starting from completion of Application to appearing for the Entrance Tests, followed by Personal Counselling Interaction Round (PCI) & Portfolio Round (PR) for Design aspirants, and uploading of documents, through online mode only. Learn more about the enrollment process
- Proctored Test/ Interaction Round from Home – JK Lakshmipat University has also initiated to remotely conduct the proctored entrance tests online along with remote video interaction rounds for admissions.
JK Lakshmipat University offers Technology led UG Courses such as B.Tech., BCA, BBA, Des., and PG courses such as MBA, M.Des., M.Tech., and PhD programme in all disciplines.
You can take provisional admission and confirm your seat by paying a registration fee of INR 25,000 in EAD mode.
JK Lakshmipat University does not have a specific date for the entrance tests, but it is suggested that the students appear for the test as soon as they complete the application
- Passport size photograph of the candidate.
- Eligibility qualification certificate including previous qualifications such as 10th mark sheet, 12th mark sheet (if the result is declared), entrance exam scorecard (if result is declared), graduation mark sheet, and degree (depending on the programme).
- Id proof (Aadhar, Driving License, Voter ID Card etc. )
It is recommended to fill all the fields in the application form, specifically the fields marked as Mandatory (*) before submitting your admission application.
The candidates are required to register online, upload documents, pay application fee, schedule Interaction, and appear in the entrance test. These are the required steps to confirm a seat in a particular programme that is subject to fulfilling the eligibility criteria.
JKLU offers scholarships to meritorious students on a first cum first served basis.
The campus is open on weekdays as well as weekends. As recommended, you can visit the campus anywhere between 9AM to 5PM.
You can get updates by following us on our social media handles (Linkedin, You Tube, Instagram, Facebook) to know about the latest events and happenings at JKLU.
The admission to any programme at JKLU is subject to meeting the eligibility
You need to send information from your registered email ID to email@example.com and explain the corrections/ details. Do not forget to mention your application ID and registered Mobile. You can call us at +91 830 222 3344 or whatsApp on +91 9829583111 to solve any further admission related q
You can apply for hostel accommodation by using the link …. after admission and before joining JKLU. However, it is advised to book the hostels at the earliest possible to avail the
Yes, they are included in the hostel facility. The student is allowed to use the laundry facility using an app installed in the phone that can be accessed according to his/ her
We follow the refund rules of the regulatory.