Dr. Sheetal Mundra
Member of JKLU faculty since
- PhD (Economics) from MDS University, Ajmer in 2005. Thesis Title: “Women Development: Economic Status of Women and Caste”.
- M.A. (Economics) from MDS University, Ajmer in 1997.
- Graduation from MDS University, Ajmer in 1995.
Dr. Sheetal Mundra is Associate Professor at the Institute of Management, JKLU. She is an economist and educator with 15 years of post-doctorate experience in teaching, training, and research. She is a PhD in Economics from MDS University, Rajasthan. She was associated with Northcap University, Gurgaon before joining JKLU faculty. Being a merit holder, she is certified in ‘Advance Data Analytics’ from IIM Kozhikode; FDP from IIM, Ahmedabad, and ‘Certification in Entrepreneurship Education’ by Wadhwani Foundation. Dr. Mundra aims to equip the new generations with economic life skills and provide them a platform to explore and develop their entrepreneurial skill.
She has won many research paper awards, published more than two dozen research articles in international and national journals and presented papers in international and national conferences organised by leading reputed Institutes (IIML, MDI, IITR, FORE, NTU Singapore, Abu Dhabi University, UAE, Symbiosis). She has authored a textbook and also edited one. She has participated and organised various FDP’s, MDP’s, Seminars, Workshops, Entrepreneurship Colloquium, and Entrepreneurship Seminars on various themes. She is associated with a number of start-up initiatives while actively collaborating and networking with various institutions to build an entrepreneurship ecosystem.
She has been a member of the Research Team of ‘The UK-India SME Knowledge Initiative’, sponsored by the British Council under UKIERI. She was a core member for Setting up E-Cells in Educational Institutions (A project from RICCO) and the AIC-JKLU project. She is the Innovation Ambassador at IIC of MHRD, GOI at JKLU, and a member of the AIC-JKLU, NEN, IEA, and ISTD. She was awarded the ‘Women Achievers Award 2020’ in the category of BEST PRACTICES IN EDUCATION.
- Micro & Macro Economics
- Managerial Economics
- Indian Economy
- Indian Economy
- Women Entrepreneurship
- Inclusive and Sustainable Development
- Awarded ‘Women Achievers Award 2020’ by Business Rankers in the category of BEST PRACTICES IN EDUCATION.
- Lions Club Jaipur Capital awarded as one of the best faculty of Institute of Management
- Entrepreneurship Educator (awarded ‘Level-1 Certification’) and running Wadhwani Foundation’s (NEN) PAN India level courses.
- Sheetal Mundra (2019). A Review of Indian Government Initiatives: Poverty on the Decline. Humanities and Social Sciences Reviews (HSSR), 7(1), pp 324-331, eISSN: 2395-6518, https://doi.org/10.18510/hssr.2019.7137
- Sheetal Mundra & Laxmi Lal (2018),” Agricultural Production and Resource Economics”, a Textbook, Agrotech Publishing Academy, Udaipur.
- Publication 2: Mundra, S. & Singh, M. (2017). Inter-linkages between human development and economic growth: a sustainable development analysis across Indian states. International Journal of Indian Culture and Business Management, Inderscience publishers (‘C’ listed), Vol. 15, No.2, 183-205.