We are delighted to introduce 18th edition of SMC (Startup Master Class) at Atal Incubation Center – JKLU, Jaipur. SMC is a flagship event of Alumni Association IIT Kanpur, organised along with IITK, NITI Aayog, IITK Entrepreneurship Cell and other participating IITs, IIMs ISBs and premier institutions. Fostering and nurturing budding entrepreneurs, it brings together startups, mentors and investors to build interactions and strengthen the network within the entrepreneurial community.
Startup Master Class as a platform is an initiative of the Alumni Association IITK that came into existence some 5 years ago. SMC is a fully volunteer-run, not-for-profit network of passionate individuals and institutions (alumni of PAN IIT network) combining their skills and resources in support of the activities to promote entrepreneurship. SMC has also signed up an MOU with NITI Aayog to further build momentum and deeper penetrations in the start-up catchment area.
Through its 17 editions, organized across various cities in India – Bangalore, Pune, Delhi, Hyderabad, Patna, Kanpur, Mumbai, SMC has engaged more than 6000 start-up enthusiasts, 500+ delegates, 1000+ start-ups. This has created an ecosystem for start-ups to leverage the power of the Alumni – the expertise, mentoring, funding, government and corporate connects – to support their journey.
SMC Jaipur | Gearing for Growth on July 27 at AIC-JKLU, Jaipur
The 18th Edition will trace the changing game with strong leadership at Jaipur, exciting entrepreneurs and the proximity of the central policy-driving dignitaries. The focus areas for Jaipur are:
- Social Impact
Key areas: Education, Livelihood, Elder-tech, Health, Financial Inclusion
- Key areas: Green Energy, Water Energy, Clean-tech
Key areas: Logistics, Travel Solutions, Mobility Solutions
Key areas: Drones, Wearables, Surveillance
SMC programme for July 27 is power-packed with
- Plenary sessions
- Entrepreneur speakers
- Theme Panels with speakers with a mix of entrepreneurs, investors and policy makers
- Expert Workshops
- SMC Select: Top 10 start-ups pitch to the investors and mentors
- Ideathon: Selected teams at pre-incubation stage pitch to Atal incubation Centre for support
- 1 on 1 for the attending entrepreneurs to meet the speakers and the mentors
- Reverse Pitch
Some of the speakers, experts and mentors on-board for SMC Jaipur are:
- Sanjay Malhotra, IAS, Principal Secretary to GoR and former Managing Director of Rajasthan Vidyut Nigam Ltd.
- Ramanan Ramanathan, Director Atal Incubation Mission, NITI Aayog
- Rahul Garg, Founder & CEO of Moglix, an emerging Unicorn; Former Head of Adx & Strategy APAC- Google
- Aditya Malik, Senior Partner, Lumis Partners
- Saurabh Kumar, Managing Director, EESL
- Pramath Raj Sinha, Founder & MD Harappa Education; Distinguished Alumni Awardee IIT Kanpur
- Harsh Vinayak, Sr. VP NTT Data; Co-Founder, Vortex UAS
- Surabhi Kaul, Product Lead YouTube & Google Home Assistant
- Jyoti Prakash Naidu, Canadian Commonwealth Scholar & Fellow; Expert on Design for Patentability
- Sushanto Mitra, CEO Lead Angels
- Sandeep Kumar, Founder & CEO, Voxomos – a speech & deep learning company
- A Balasubramaniam, Product Designer & Founder, January Design
- Pankaj Mittal, Co-Founder, AB Hospitals
- Rajesh Kakkar, Director, Delopt – an Electro optics company
- Naivedhya Suryawanshi, Global Strategic Technologies, Defense arm of JK Org.
- Pradeep Bhargava, CEO Beyond Blue; President IIT Kanpur Alumni Council
A number of prominent organisations in the entrepreneurship eco-system including Social Alpha, Start-up Oasis, Headstart, Mash Foundation, Invest India, Amazon Web services have also partnered with the event.
To know more about SMC please visit: https://startupmasterclass.in/