India is one of the fastest-growing economies in the world. The Indian government has been taking many initiatives i.e. digital India, Make in India, skilled India, etc., to empower Indians for taking the nation forward. After these initiatives, many Indians and foreign businessmen came forward to investing in these projects. These companies now require industry-ready skilled professionals who are having expertise in their work and having the ability to work in a team.
To transform developing India into developed India, people should have a set of certain skills and core competencies such as collaborations, digital literacy, critical thinking, and problem-solving attitude that advocate the requirement of the best institutions that work for value-based holistic development and produce industry deployable candidates.
Identifying such a temple of learning among the galaxy of institutions is a very difficult task nowadays. Although parents allow their kids to choose the field for their future career; however, sometimes situations become very difficult when students are not able to select the program and the institution in which they are supposed to take admission after 10+2 and graduation. They remain confused in selecting the programme and the best institution based on different parameters like ranking of institution, recognition, accreditation & collaborations, the financial benefit to meritorious students, faculty, curriculum, academic and cooperative environment, infrastructure, facilities, activities, locality, and placement.
Well-renowned 125 years old corporate house “JK Organization” took initiative to establish JK Lakshmipat University (JKLU) in the year 2011 at pink city Jaipur (Rajasthan) with an aim of practicing a Mentoring Based Education System with intellectual, moral and spiritual culture of its own-rooted in Indian ethos and in tune with the global vision of the times. The University also focuses on learning through understanding, knowledge enhancement, skill development, positive attitude formation and encourages innovative thinking. University offers a basket of regular and unique industry specialized undergraduate, post-graduate and Ph.D. programs at its flagship institutes of “Engineering” and “Management”.
JK Lakshmipat University might be having similar kind of fee structure, scholarships, students clubs, and facilities like medical, sports, local transportation, hostel, cafeteria, and cultural activities but there are many parameters which make JK Lakshmipat University standout as the best private University in Rajasthan and meet the level of satisfaction of all stakeholders.
With these unique features, University has been able to attract a good number of students having excellent academic laurels in their respective qualifying examinations and awarded the best university of Rajasthan by reputed organizations.
- Ranking: Ranking of any academic institution itself says about its overall strength and edge over other institutions. It ranked as the best private University of Rajasthan/Best emerging University of India/ Best University for academic excellence/Global Education Excellence Awards, Top Private B-Schools, etc. by many reputed organizations. Outlook, The Education Post and ASSOCHAM, Prime Time Research Media Private Limited, Time Research Media, Rajasthan State Productivity Council Jaipur, IPSA and many more agencies appreciated & awarded the University’s small effort in the area of higher education.
- Recognitions and Accreditation: The JK Lakshmipat University is recognized by the government of Rajasthan and covered u/s 2(f) of the UGC Act 1956. The UGC has empowered University to award degrees as per the JK Lakshmipat University Act 2011. The University is accredited by the International Accreditation Organization (IAO) and a member of the Association of Indian Universities (AIU).
- Collaborations: The University has signed MoU with following reputed institutions of India and abroad for providing global exposure to the students. University gives an opportunity to work/study for their assignments. The Hanyang University, South Korea, University of Wales, United Kingdom, St. Cloud State University, U.S.A, Széchenyi István University, Hungary signed MoU with the JK Lakshmipat University to establish the understanding of collaborative work and exchanging of data, documentation and research material in the fields of mutual interest.
- Faculty: Faculty is the one who develops the competence and confidence in a student. The faculty prepares the students for the industry deployable. University is equipped with a nice combination of experienced and young faculty members having an excellent exposure of industry/research. Approx. 70% faculties are doctorate and hold degrees from NITs, IITs, IIMs and other reputed institutions of India or abroad.
- Mentorship: When students are taking admission in an institution away from their home, they require a person who cares for their problems. The University follows a unique faculty mentorship mechanism where faculty helps students in resolving their personal and professional problems. Faculty meets students frequently so that students can share any kind of problems without fear.
- Practice-based Learning: Apart from learning through regular theory and practice-based lab sessions, University also provides an opportunity to work and learn with relevant industry experience as per the course pursued by the student. It is mandatory for a student to pursue two industrial training sessions i.e. post-Semester-IV practice school-I for 4- 6 weeks and post-Semester-VIII practice school-II for 16 weeks duration of a B. Tech programs.
- Infrastructure: Apart from other common but good facilities, the Institute of Engineering and Technology is equipped with Rajasthan’s best laboratories where students can learn by practising on equipment and develop their projects.
- Placement: University is having an excellent placement record. Students are placed in reputed multinational companies with handsome packages.
JKLU is the perfect destination for the students who want to learn real-life skills to launch their careers in their desired field in a remarkable manner.
About The Author:
Dr. Vipin Kumar Jain
Associate Professor, Department of Physics, IET, JKLU