Learn future-ready technologies
Robotics & Automation
An extension of Robotics, Automation is termed as the next phase of the industrial revolution. It will create fresh avenues for businesses and individuals, and will offer unprecedented opportunities to create and build intelligent systems that are smarter and more efficient.
Artificial Intelligence & Machine Learning
Together with Machine Learning, an important subset, Artificial Intelligence is at the forefront of technology today. Several industries, from medicine to banking & retail, are likely to be disrupted and transformed by the future of computing.
Internet of things
The rapid advancement of the internet, and the new reality it has
shaped by bringing together a wide range of contexts, people, processes, data and technology is an exciting frontier of change today. It touches every aspect of our lives, and understanding this new world leads to greater innovation, progress and business.
A human-centric approach to innovation, design thinking focuses on
integrating the needs of society, technology and business. It encourages project-based pedagogy and effective frameworks for creative problem-solving in all aspects of learning.
- Minimum 50% aggregate marks (45% for SC/ST Candidates), with minimum 50% marks or equivalent grades in Physics, Mathematics and any one of the four optional courses (Biology, Biotechnology, Chemistry, Computer Science) from a recognized Central/State Board/University Examination in India or in any foreign country recognized as equivalent to 10+2 system by the Association of Indian Universities (AIU).
- Students appearing in the final examination of 10+2 may also apply.
- Diploma holders (3-year Polytechnic programme) from a recognized Institute, with minimum 45% marks are eligible for lateral entry into 2nd year of B.Tech, in any programme of engineering offered at JKLU.
- The applicants are required to appear in one of the national level engineering admission tests, such as JEE or any other equivalent state level engineering entrance examination held in 2019. In case the candidate has not appeared for any national level engineering tests, they will have to appear in the JKLU Engineering Entrance Test (EET) to qualify for the programme.
- Foreign Nationals/ Persons of Indian Origin/Non-Resident Indian candidates can be considered for admission on the basis of their marks in 10+2 or equivalent examination only (taken not earlier than July 2017).
Selection of a student at JKLU will be finalised after a series of evaluative steps.
- Submission of the application form with required details. Non-refundable application fee of Rs 600 to be paid.
- Counselling and interview with the JKLU admissions team, provided the student meets the eligibility criteria.
- Merit-based assessment of candidates, focusing on attitude and aptitude, to help them benefit from the unique learning experience at JKLU.
B.Tech (2019-20) Fee* in INR
|Fee Particulars||Annual Fee in INR|
|Other Academic Fees||57,200|
To be paid in two equal installments in respective semesters.
Note: Specialisation Fee (optional) for IBM Course of Rs. 25,000 per annum, to be paid for 4 years.
One-time caution money of Rs 10,000 payable along with first year’s fees.
*The above fee will be subject to an increase of up to 8% in every consecutive year.
Fees for accommodation, food and other facilities
|S. No||Type of Accommodation||Annual Fee in INR|
|1||Seater – AC|
|Mess Advance (On Actuals)||48,000|
|2||Seater – Non AC|
|Mess Advance (On Actuals)||48,000|
Transport fee of Rs 15,000 to be paid every semester if the student wishes to avail the JKLU transport facility from Jaipur city to JKLU campus on specified routes.
The above-mentioned fee as applicable to citizens of India and SAARC Countries.
Hostel charges are annual and subject to a yearly 10% increase.
Hostel charges for one academic year and the students are not allowed to leave the hostel during the semester.
Hostel fee, as above, is applicable to all boarding students.
Note: Hostel security deposit of Rs 5,000 payable along with first year’s fees.
Scholarships from 25% to 100% of tuition fees are offered to meritorious students based on their examination scores in 10+2, in the first year of study.
|Percentage Marks (10+2)||Scholarships|
|96% & above||Equivalent to 100% of tuition fees|
|91% to 95.99%||Equivalent to 75% of tuition fees|
|86% to 90.99%||Equivalent to 50% of tuition fees|
|75% to 85.99%||Equivalent to 25% of tuition fees|
Additional Scholarships for High Merit Students
|Class XII 2018/19 Aggregate Percentage
(excluding Physical Education/ Fine Arts/ Performing Arts/ Vocational/ Non written Subjects)
|Tuition Scholarship||Professional Specialisation Scholarship||Hostel Assistantship||International PG Assistance||Semester Abroad Scholarship|
|90-100||Equivalent to 100% of Tuition Fee||Equivalent to 100% of IBM specialisation fee, if opted||Equivalent to 50% of hostel accommodation charges, if opted||Guidance and career services support for higher education overseas, if opted||Scholarship equivalent to 50% of semester exchange cost if selected to any partner universities in India(like IIT) or overseas|
|Note: These benefits will continue in all years subject to student achieving 9.0 or higher GPA, with no limit on number of qualifying student. If student’s GPA falls below 9.0 but above or equal to 8.5, scholarship equivalent to 75% of fees will still be provided.|
|85-90||Equivalent to 75% of Tuition Fee||Equivalent to 75% of IBM specialization fee, if opted||Equivalent to 50% of hostel accommodation charges, if opted||Guidance and career services support for higher education overseas, if opted.||NA|
|Note: These benefits will continue in all years subject to student achieving 8.5 or higher GPA, with no limit on number of qualifying students.|
Scholarships will be finalized based on the ‘Merit Scholarship Interview’ of the candidate
Any exception will require VC’s approval
The top 10% of the students, who have obtained CGPA of 9.0 and above in a programme are awarded scholarship equivalent to 75% of the tuition fee.
Next 10% of the students, who have obtained CGPA of 8.0 and above but less than 9.0 in a programme are awarded scholarship equivalent to 50% of the tuition fee.
MERIT CUM MEANS SCHOLARSHIPS
A limited number of merit-cum-means scholarships, equivalent to 25% of the tuition fee are awarded to students whose parental income is below Rs 3 lakhs per annum and who obtain a CGPA of 7.0 and above.
ON CAMPUS OPPORTUNITIES
The university also offers opportunities for on-campus assistantships and part-time jobs to exceptional students.
For financial assistance, click here
For refund policy, click here