In order to provide a strong platform to the researchers, academicians and scholars, JKLU regularly organizes various national and international conferences, seminars and workshops on different themes. These conferences enable them to build their capacity for critical examination and sound judgment, thereby facilitating them to contribute to the existing body of knowledge. In this series, JKLU has so far organized:
- 5th International Conference on “Green,Growth, Globalization & Governance, 3-5 Feb, 2017”
- JKLU in association with VDS organized 4th Rajasthan Science Congress, 17th Oct, 2016.
- Industry Level “HR Summit” on March 19-20, 2016.
- 4th International Conference on “Growth, Globalization & Governance, 22 Jan, 2016”.
- ISG-ISRS National Symposium on Geomatics for Digital India 16-18 Dec, 2015
- NCSE-2014, National Conference on Science and Engineering.
- Second International Conference on Soft Computing for Problem Solving (SocPros 2012) in association with IIT Roorkee and Liverpool Hope University, UK.
- 7th International Conference on IT Applications and Management. Technological Innovation and to Future of Culture and Tourism in association with The Korea Database Society (KDBS), hosted by Hanyang University, Seoul, Korea.
- A workshop on Industrial Automation at campus in association with Sofcon India FM. Ltd (ISO 9001- 2008 certi?ed).
- A workshop on Integrated Building Management System (IBMS).
- A workshop on Embedded systems at campus in association with Sofcon India FM. Ltd (ISO 9001- 2008 certi?ed).
- A seminar on “Energy and Built-environment conducted by Prof. Dr. David Mark Leifer, formerly Director at University of Sydney, Australia, Prof Dr Anil Kashyop; RICS School of Built Environment, Amity University Noida, Prof Dr. Anupam K Singh; IET – JK Lakshmipat University Jaipur and Prof Keith McKinnell, University of Melbourne, Australia.
Institute of Engineering and Technology invites the eminent professionals from the country and abroad drawn from academic institutions, research laboratories and industries for delivering the expert lectures and seminars. The Expert lectures immensely bene?t the students and faculty and are found useful by the invitees as well. The institute organizes expert lectures in each semester. Some of the experts who visited the institute are :
- Shri A. S. Kiran Kumar, Chairman, ISRO
- Dr. Ben Beliga, Professor and Director, MEM Program of St. Cloud State University, USA
- Dr. Ram Karan Singh- Professor, Department of Civil Engineering, King Khalid University, Abha City, KSA.
- Padma Bhushan, Dr. Mrityunjay Athreya, former faculty IIM-Kolkata and London School of Business & Ph.D from Harvard Business School,
- Shri N. K. Sinha, Secretary (Culture), Govt. of India, New Delhi.
- Prof. Dr. David Mark Leifer, Director at University of Sydney, Australia.
- Prof Dr. Anil Kashyap, RICS School of Built Environment, Amity University Noida.
- Prof. Ben Baliga and Prof. Daniel D. Gregory from St. Cloud State University, USA.
- Dr. Chandan Gosh, Head (Geo – Hazard), National Institute of Disaster management NIDM, New Delhi.
- Prof. Bruce E Seely, Michigan Tech University, USA.
- Dr. Ruger Winnegge, University of Siegen, Germany.
- Mr. Igor Palka, Chief Operating Offcer, Messe Munchen, Germany.