Research is vital for the success of any global endeavour and is the foundation of development and
policies all over the world. The research draws its power from the fact that it is empirical: rather than
merely theorizing about what might be effective or what could work. Quality research results are
examinable, replicable, and the knowledge generated applies to real-world situations.
Research Advisory Board
Dr R L Raina Chairperson
Vice Chancellor – JKLU
Fullbrighter and SIS fellow
Former Professor in ‘Communication’ at the IIM, Lucknow
Former Director at the Lal Bahadur Shastri Institute of Management, Delhi
Mentored IIMs at Rohtak, Kashipur and Sirmaur
Mentored Central Universities at J&K and Himachal Pradesh.
Dr Jyoti Prakash CR Naidu Member
Professor and Dean (Research & Development), JKLU
Worked at Centre for Artificial Intelligence & Robotics: CAIR-DRDO under late Dr APJ Abdul Kalam
Worked in MIT-Spin-off Companies at Boston
The originator of the field of Design for Automation as an extension of the Axiomatic Design Theory established at MIT,
Dr Shailesh Nayak Member
Director, National Institute of Advanced Studies (NIAS) at IISc Bangalore
Former Scientist at SAC, ISRO
Former Director, INCOIS Hyderabad
Chair, Research Advisory Committees of the NEERI, Nagpur
Chair, ESSO-National Antarctic and Ocean Research Centre, Goa
Chair, Defense Terrain Research Laboratory, Delhi
Dr Sushil Sharma Member
Associate Dean and Professor of Information Systems, Miller College of Business at
Ball State University, USA
Leadership Fellow in Higher Education through the MDP at Harvard University
The unique distinction of earning two doctoral degrees
Refereed research papers in the most reputed national and international MIS journals
Dr R Mukhopadhyay Member
Director (R&D), JK Tyre& Industries Ltd.
Director & CE, Hari Shankar Singhania Elastomer & Tyre Research Institute (HASETRI)
Chairman, Indian Rubber Institute (IRI)
M.Sc and PhD (Applied Chemistry) from IIT Kharagpur
Graduated in Chemical Engineering from The Institution of Engineers
Dr S K Koul
Deputy Director (Strategy & Planning), IIT Delhi
Chairman of Astra Microwave Products Limited, Hyderabad
Holds 7 patents and 6 copyrights
Distinguished IEEE MTT-S Emeritus lecturer
Associate Editor of the International Journal of Microwave and Wireless Technologies, Cambridge, UK
Dr I K Bhatt
Vice Chancellor, Manav Rachna University, Faridabad
Former Director of NIT Hamirpur, MNIT Jaipur, NIT Delhi, NIT Jalandhar
Former Director of IIIT Kota
Contributed to various policy documents including AICTE Strategic Plan for Tenth Plan period, Draft of first statutes of NITs,
Guidelines in Deemed to be universities
Dr T. I. Eldho
Professor and Head, Department of Civil Engineering, IIT Bombay
28 years of experience in the area of water resources and environmental engineering as Scientist, Professor and Consultant
Guided 26 PhDs, 4 Postdoctoral Fellows, currently guiding 14 PhD students
Published more than 450 research papers
Developed two popular video courses on “Fluid Mechanics” and “Watershed Management”
Mr M. M. Singh
Executive Advisor, Maruti Suzuki India Limited, Gurgoan
Handling the up-gradation of critical Tier-2s of Maruti Suzuki India Ltd.
Held the position of Executive Director of Production at Maruti for over a decade
Led a team of over 15,000 people
Leading operations comprising of 114 departments and 8 divisions across vehicle and engine manufacturing
Dr Anil Kashyap
Head of School, University of the West of England, Bristol, UK
Former Deputy Head of School at Coventry University, UK
Former Professor and Director of School of Real Estate at RICS School of Built Environment
Chartered Member of the Royal Town Planning Institute (RTPI), London
Fellow of the Higher Education Academy (HEA), United Kingdom
Dr Sanjay Goel
B.E. (EEE) and M.Sc. (Physics) from BITS Pilani
MTech (Computer Technology) from IIT Delhi and Ph. D from JIIT, Noida
Former Professor and Head of CS&IT at JIIT
Former Director (Multimedia) at IGNCA
Trans-disciplinary Innovation and Industrial Research
Asheesh Gupta, Pro Vice Chancellor
B.Tech. (IIT Kanpur), PGDM (IIM Calcutta),
Former Consultant Mckinsey India; Industry
fellow Cornell University 20+ years Industrial
Jyoti Prakash CR Naidu, Dean (R&D)
Ph.D. (Toronto) , M.Tech ( IIT Madras), PGDBA (Bangalore),
Canadian Commonwealth Fellow. Robotics, Design for
Automation, Design For Patentability 20+ years Industrial
Ph.D. (Simon Bolivar University, Venezuela), M.Tech. (Nancy,
France), B.Tech. (Metz, France), Control Engineering,
Machine Learning, AI, Data Science
Industry outreach: Atal Incubation Center
Atal Incubation Centre, JK Lakshmipat University is an initiative of JK Lakshmipat University. Atal
Innovation Mission, NITI Aayog to promote a culture of innovation and entrepreneurship. The AIC serves
as a platform for nurturing innovative ideas, promoting entrepreneurship, supporting innovators,
mentoring youth in general and women in particular. AIC envisions fostering an entrepreneur-friendly
culture around academics research through its state of the art incubation centre, seed funding for entrepreneurs and a
dedicated mentoring program. The incubates
will have access to world-class labs technical
infrastructure along with the expertise of
Engineering, Design Management.
Research & Development
Joint R&D projects with startups as per
Patent and R&D development support
Access to geographical diverse industry network Advance patent
and R&D facility access
Support from the senior leadership for the industry guidance to
Exchange of Faculty, Students and Researchers
M A Srinivasan.
Founding Director, MIT Touch Lab, USA
Current Director UCL Touch Lab, UK
Massachusetts Institute of Technology, USA
Sartaj K Sahni
Computer and Information Sciences and Engineering
University of Florida
Electrical and Computer Engineering
Computer and Information Sciences and Engineering
University of Florida
Dr. Mandayam A Srinivasan, Founding Director, MIT Touch Lab (USA) and Current Director of UCL Touch Lab (UK) interacting with faculty and students of JKLU (left); investigating the functioning of Capacitance based Tactile Array Sensor being further developed at JKLU based on prototype patented product developed in the USA/UK
Scientific Research Major Focus Areas
Currently on-going Scientific Research Projects…1
Outreach with JK Org. entities to assist thru consultancy projects
Feasibility study project proposal on Automation of Tyre Build (Assembly) Process improving Quality, Application of IOT and Industry 4.0 for Asset Health Management submitted
New initiatives (interactions initiated with Industrial Partners): exploring how JKLU can add value to corporate R&D (e.g. GST: Mini-bee project) and IP:
With Dept, Bangalore Interactions with French contacts on Mini-bee project: potential for exchange programs with
Universities and concerned industry being explored
Currently on-going Scientific Research Projects…2
R&D with other Organization entities
Problem identified/ formulated: Satellite Image Registering Automation for land parcels
Literature survey being conducted;
Proposal preparation under process.
CEERI, Pilani joint project proposal under exploration
Interacting with CEERI to explore joint project proposal on Flexible electronics, for example: Tactile Array Sensors
Capacitance based sensor development: literature survey and problem definition conducted.
Global Challenges Research Fund (GCRF), UK: Interactive Adaptive self-learning proposal submitted with entities the UK, Venezuela, Nigeria, S. Africa
2 provisional patents appl. #62/840,421 titled “Hardware Accelerator For Efficient Convolution Processing” and appl. #62/840,433 titled “A Method For Real Time Face Tracking in Unstructured Environments” dtd. 30 April 2019 filed in the USA (JKLU- IIIT Guwahati);
1 provisional patent under advanced stage of drafting (JKLU- JK Fenner)
Future Scientific Research Actions
R&D Infrastructural Facilities
Patents Filed and under-process
Publications, Conferences, Workshops, Training Sessions, Seminars: Summary
Scientific Research Undertaken & Completed
1. Electric Power Generation using Agri-waste:
The project aimed to utilize solar – Agri waste to generate electric power. This used Stirling
Engine principle. The Agri waste was combusted outside the engine and the differential pressure
was created. Utilizing this heat & ambient temperature condition, this engine is also categorized
as an external combustion engine.
2. Transparent Solar PV Panel for building windows:
To utilize window glass area to generate electricity using solar energy. In this project, solar cells
were planted on the window glass in such a way that the part of the window is transmitting
sunlight and part is generating electric power to meet the lighting requirement windows.
3. Development of Set-up for Selection of Alternative Heat Transfer Fluids for Direct Absorption of Solar Energy:
The photo thermal property is very important for the assessment of solar energy absorption as it
directly reflects the ability to convert light energy to thermal energy for heat transfer fluids.
Hence, the photo thermal properties of alternative heat transfer fluids were investigated. Variety
of nonmaterial was used for different thermal applications for efficiency enhancement and
improved heat transfer.
4. Concentrated Solar Photo Voltaic Collector:
The parabolic through the reflector, when used as an electric power energy collector, is
constructed as a long parabolic reflecting mirror which is usually painted a reflective silver.
Concentrated solar power systems generate solar power by using solar over cells or lenses to
concentrate a large area of sunlight onto a small area. In this project, the mirror is replaced with
solar cells to increase its efficiency.
5. Alexa based Voice based Application for Elderly People:
This project focuses on developing an Alexa skill that could help the elderly with their routines.
The skill developed successfully identifies a user and remember to remind some specific tasks
that could come handy to the elderly users.
6.Smart Dustbin System with Raspberry Kit:
The real-time waste management system has been implemented by using smart dustbins to check
the fill level of smart dustbins whether the dustbins are full or not. In this system, the information
of all smart dustbins can be accessed from anywhere and anytime by the concerned person and
he/ she can take a decision accordingly. By implementing this proposed system, the cost
reduction, resource optimization, effective usage of smart dustbin scan bed one.
7. Bag Tracking Software:
GPS enabled Bag Tracking Software for Postal Services This project deals with real-time bag
tracking and alert system by monitoring the Package’s location at a given interval of time.
Whenever the user requests the location of his parcel the last updated location of the parcel will be provided to him. The use of GPS (Global Positioning System) gives us the accessibility to
track the package on the real-time location of their parcel whenever they wish to. The
determination of the location takes place via the GPS which sends its location using a GSM after
a given interval of time and updates it in the main database. Whenever the user requests the
location of the parcel is searched on the Google Maps on the website of Indian Post. If the
expected date of delivery exceeds then an alert message will be displayed on the website. The
idea proposed by the project team is economically feasible, innovative and sustainable.
8. “Waste Water Treatment using Fresnel Lens and Scope of Small Scale Electricity Generation”. :
The team comprised of Mr Arsalano Baidi and Mr Gourav Suthar who were supervised by
faculty mentors consisting of Prof. Anil Dutt Vyas, Amit Kumar and Dr Shanawaz Khan. The
financial support for this research project was done through Director’s fund allocated by Prof.
Dr.-Ing. Anupam Kumar Singh.
The current research was to review the use of Fresnel lenses for the water treatment process. The
Fresnel lenses are a good and economical option for solar concentration and solar heating. Many
parts of the world have an immense source of solar energy which provides a good platform to
use Fresnel lens for wastewater treatment by converting it into steam and then further condensing
it to get pure watermarking all safe water parameters (pH, Dissolve Oxygen, Total Hardness
etc.). A lab-scale working model water treatment plant was designed and tested.
9. A new configuration of solar panel was developed. The salient feature of the panel is shown in the following picture:
The above solar PV panel was designed, fabricated and tested. These panels can be put
practically anywhere without the requirement of a flat roof or unusable land. We can do farming
under these solar power generators. These can be even placed in the median of the highways.
10. GAGAN and GIS for estimation & verification of small reservoir storage in the upper Chambal river basin
The project supported by Space Applications Centre (SAC) Ahmedabad/ ISRO partially was to
research the data collection reliability, robustness and accuracy as part of field trials of the
NAVIC system based on the constellation of 7 indigenous satellites launched by the Indian
Space Research Organization (ISRO).
The project was extended to the topographic mapping of water bodies in the Chambal basin
region, and estimation of volumes of water with relation to time. This project is proposed to be
further extended during 2019-2022 to investigate applications of satellite technologies for the
agricultural sector in active collaboration with industry (Dr Jyoti Prakash Naidu, Dr Gustavo
11. Electric Vehicle ‘Lightning 16’
There are different tasks involved in the fabrication of a vehicle and different systems inherently
working together. Thus, 5 groups were formed to achieve the following objectives. Power
Generation System Transmission and Steering System Suspensions and Wheels System Braking
Systems Design and Fabrication of Chassis Advantages of Electric Vehicle: Less Complexity;
Less Maintenance; More Efficient; Increased Longevity; Sustainability; and Eco-friendly
On-going Scientific Research details
2. Establishment of Entrepreneurship Cell
The project supported by Government of Rajasthan is promoting entrepreneurship amongst
students and faculty. The academic research is being taken to potential industrial applications
through this Cell.
3. Development of Sterling engine to produce electricity
4. Transmission of Data on Arduino Nano using Li-fi technology
In this Arduino nano, led and the photodiode is used as the main circuit component. In this we
transmit data through LED (light) and data is detected wirelessly using photodiode up to 15 cm.
This technology can be used where RF Signal can not be used i.e Aeroplane, Medical
5. Automated Restaurant System using AtMega328 Microcontroller
In this AtMega328 Microcontroller is used. There will be one keyboard and display on the
customer table from where he will order and the information will go to the cook, he will prepare
the food and will put on the conveyer belt and food will automatically come to the customer
6. Arduino based health monitoring system using IoT
In this, the heartbeat sensor and temp sensor will be used to sense the heartbeat and human body
temp. this info will go to the doctor and his family continuously using IOT. In the emergency the
doctor can take appropriate decision.
7. Robotic Hand with Wireless Glove Control
In this, a robotic hand is there that is controlled by human hand. There will be some sensor to
control the robotic hand. Robotic hand can be used to clean the sewer line or in fire case where
human cannot reach.
8. Hidden Active Cellphone Detector
In this project, there will be a model that will be used to detect the Cellular frequency. This
project is useful in an examination where we can easily detect the presence of mobile.
9. Health Monitoring System using Arduino
Future Scientific Research Programmes
- Application of Space technologies of ISRO/SAC for Agricultural Sector
- Micro-fluidic channels
- Sustainable Development Goals: Skills Development, Management & Technological Interventions
- Automation technologies for Tyre production
- Application of Electronics Technologies for IOT, Tactile Sensors and Displays
Major Knowledge Capital
- JavaRelationshipGraphs (JRG): Transforming Java Projects into Graphs using Neo4j Graph Databases’. In the Proceedings of the 2nd International Conference on Software Engineering and Information Management, 80-84. Bali, Indonesia: ACM New York, USA, 2019.
- Development of Fuzzy Logic Controller for Photovoltaic Integrated Shunt Active Power Filter, Journal of Intelligent & Fuzzy Systems 36, 6, 6231-6243, 2019.
- Biodegradation of Sludge Produced from Common Effluent Treatment Plant (CETP) Using Drum Composting Technique, International Journal of Nature Environment and Pollution Technology 18, 1, 231-236, 2019.
- Comparative Study of Clustering Algorithms for MANETs, Journal of Statistics and Management Systems 22, 4, 653-664, 2019.
- A Priority Based – Weighted Clustering Algorithm for Mobile Ad Hoc Network, International Journal of Communication Networks and Distributed Systems, 2019
- Journal Recommendation System Using Content-Based Filtering. In: Kalita J., Balas V., Borah S., Pradhan R. (eds) Recent Developments in Machine Learning and Data Analytics. Advances in Intelligent Systems and Computing, Vol 740. Springer, Singapore, 2019.
- Clustered Support Vector Machine for ATM Cash Repository Prediction. In: Pati B., Panigrahi C., Misra S., Pujari A., Bakshi S. (eds) Progress in Advanced Computing and Intelligent Engineering. Advances in Intelligent Systems and Computing, vol 713. Springer, Singapore, 2019.
- Pathak, Sunil, and Jain, Sonal, Comparative Study of Clustering Algorithms for MANETs. Journal of Statistics and Management Systems 22, 4, 653-664, 2019.
- Comparative Study of Online Collaborative Tools for Identification of Effective Tool for Marketing of Products. International Journal of Computer Applications, 182(18), 14-18, September 2018. Energy-Efficient Cloud Computing for Smart Phones. In: V. Rathore, M. Worring, D. Mishra, A. Joshi and S. Maheshwari (eds)
- Emerging Trends in Expert Applications and Security. Advances in Intelligent Systems and Computing, vol 841. Springer, Singapore, Nov 2018. pp 111-115
- Performance Modeling of Fault Tolerant Machining System with Working Vacation and Working Breakdown. Arabian Journal for Science and Engineering, 1-12, 2018. Impact of Entrepreneurship Education in Graduation Business Start-Up. Organizational Behaviour, 121, 51476-51478, 2018.
- Reliability Analysis of Software with hree Types of Errors and Imperfect Debugging using Markov Model. International Journal of Computer Applications in Technology, 58 (3), 241-249, 2018.
- The Lomax-Weibull Disribution. Advanced Science Letters, 24(11), 8126-8129, 2018.
- Solving Wicked Problems: Searching for the Critical Cognitive Trait. The International Journal of Management Education, 16(3), 493-503, 2018.
- Level of Confidence in Software Effort Estimation by an Intelligent Fuzzy – Neuro – Genetic Approach. International Journal of Advanced Computer Science and Applications (IJACSA) 9, 9, 2018.
- Single Axis Control of Ball Position in Magnetic Levitation System using Fuzzy Logic Control. IOP Conference Series: Materials Science and Engineering, 323, pp. 1-6, 2018.
- Demand Side Management: A Survey of SPT & ToU, International Journal of Creative Research Thoughts, IJCRT1802214, Vol. 6, issue 1. pp.1675-1678, 2018.
- Smart Grid Developmentin India with Challenges and Opportunities; Execution with Game Theory International Journal of Technical Research & Science, Vol. 3, Issue 3, pp. 122-128, 2018.
- Game Theory: Demand Side Management with DG’s and Storage Units, International Journal of Technical Research & Science Vol. 3, Issue 3, pp. 129-133, 2018.
- Stochastic voltage stability margin in unbalance feeder with fuzzy based distributed generation placement. International Journal of Engineering and Technology (UAE), 7(2.21), pp. 53-57, 2018.
- Comparative Study of Performance and Emission Characteristics of a CI Engine using Blends of Corn Oil Methyl Ester with Diesel Fuel. International Journal of Renewable Energy Technology, 9 (1/2), pp. 260-272, 2018.
- Design, Fabrication and Testing of a 2 DOF Compliant Flexural Microgripper.
- Microsystem Technologies, (1-17) Springer, 2018. Moisture Sensitive Inimitable Armalcolite/PDMS Flexible Sensor: A New Entry. Sensors and Actuators B: Chemical, 262, pp. 211-220, Elsevier, 2018.
- Evaluation of Surface Integrity of WEDM processed Inconel 718 for Jet Engine Application. IOP Conference Series: Materials Science and Engineering, 323, pp. 1-6, 2018.
- Synthesis, Morphological, Electromechanical Characterization of (CaMgFex)Fe1-xTi3O12-δ/PDMS Nanocomposite Thin Films for Energy Storage Application. IOP Conference Series: Materials Science and Engineering. 323, pp. 1-6, 2018.
- K-Means Clustering with Neural Networks for ATM Cash Repository Prediction. In: Satapathy S., Joshi A. (eds) Information and Communication Technology for Intelligent Systems (ICTIS 2017), Smart Innovation, Systems and Technologies, Springer, 1, pp. 588 – 596, 2018.
- FACT Controllers and their Optimal Location: an Extensive Review. Journal of Engineering Technology, 6(1), 271-282, 2018.
- Single Axis Control of Ball Position in Magnetic Levitation System using Fuzzy Logic Control. IOP Conference Series: Materials Science and Engineering, 323, pp. 1-6, 2018.
- Evaluation of Surface Integrity of WEDM Processed Inconel 718 for Jet Engine Application. IOP Conference Series: Materials Science and Engineering, 323, pp. 1-6, 2018.
- Synthesis, Morphological, Electromechanical Characterization of (CaMgFex)Fe1-xTi3O12-δ/PDMS Nanocomposite Thin Films for Energy Storage Application. IOP Conference Series: Materials Science and Engineering, 323, pp. 1-6, 2018.
- Influence of Solid State Fault Current Limiter on Grid Connected Photo-voltaic System protection. Journal of Clean Energy Technologies, 6(3), pp. 254-257, 2018.
- Mean Reversion with Pair Trading in Indian Private Sector Banking Stocks. In: Satapathy S., Joshi A. (eds) Information and Communication Technology for Intelligent Systems (ICTIS 2017), Smart Innovation, Systems and Technologies, Springer, 1, pp. 384 – 389, 2018.
- Landslide Identification from IRS-P6 LISS-IV Temporal Data – A Comparative Study using Fuzzy based Classifiers. The International Archives of the Photogrammetry, Remote Sensing and Spatial Information Sciences, XLII-3/W4, pp. 461-467, 2018.
- Design of MoO3 Buffer Layer for Plasmonic Organic Solar Cell. Journal of Renewable and Sustainable Energy, 10 (2), 021003, 2018.
- Envisioning Post Domain of Restructured Accelerated Power Development and Reforms Programme-Fault Current Limiters. Springer Proceedings in Energy. Springer Nature Singapore, 1, pp. 265-273, 2018.
- Dielectric and AC Conductivity Studies of Porous Armalcolite Nanocomposite based Novel Humidity Sensor. Journal of the American Ceramic Society, Wiley Online Library, Vol. 100, Issue 11, pp. 5131–5140, 2017.
- Role of Data mining in analyzing consumer’s online buying behavior. International Journal of Business and Management Invention, Vol. 6, Issue 11, pp. 45-51, 2017.
- A Review of Anonymization Approach for Privacy Preservation Data Mining. In the Proceedings of International Conference on Emerging Trends in Communication and Computing, ETCom. Grenze ID: 02.ETCOM.2017.2.503, 2017.
- Impact of photovoltaic distributed generation on unbalance phenomenon in distribution feeder. Journal of Fundamental and Applied Sciences, Vol. 9, Issue 7S, pp. 518-530, 2017.
- Threshold N-Policy for Machine Interference Problem with Additional Repairman and Spares under Bernoulli Vacation Schedule. In the 2016 11th International Conference on Reliability, Maintainability and Safety (ICRMS), Hangzhou, IEEE Explore, pp. 1-5, 2017.
- Maintenance Policies for Improving the Availability of a Software-Hardware System. In the 2016 11th International Conference on Reliability, Maintainability and Safety (ICRMS), Hangzhou, 2016, IEEE Explore, pp. 1-5, 2017.
- Investigation of dielectric properties of free standing electrospun nonwoven mat. Journal of Applied polymer science. Vol 135, Page 46121, 2017.
- Vertical accuracy evaluation of SRTM-GL1, GDEM-V2, AW3D30 and CartoDEM-V3.1 of 30-m resolution with dual frequency GNSS for lower Tapi basin India, Geocarto Int., Vol. 32 (12), Tailor & Francis, 2017.
- Increasing light coupling in a photovoltaic film by tuning nanoparticle shape with substrate surface energy. Materials Research Express, 4(8), Article ID: 085022, 2017.
- A Review on Nanocomposite Membranes for Water Filtration. In the Proceedings of National Conference on Science & Technology organized by Inditative for Moral and Cultural Training Foundation at Jaipur, pp. 29-32, 2017.
- Electrical, optical and electro photochemical studies on agarose based biopolymer electrolyte towards dye sensitized solar cell application. Measurement Vol. 102, 214 – 219, 2017.
- Effect of crystal and powder of CH3NH3I on the CH3NH3PbI3 based Perovskite sensitized solar cell. Material Research Bulletin 89, May 2017, 292 – 296.
- Performance of R 407 C as an alternative of R 22: A Review. Energy Procedia, Elsevier, 109, 4-10, 2017.
- Study on Membrane Fouling in Vacuum Membrane Distillation for Desalination. In proceedings of International Conference on Recent Trends in Chemical, Environmental, Bioprocess, Textile, Mining, Material and Metallurgical Engineering held at Jawaharlal Nehru University, New Delhi on April 29, 2017.
- Statistical Analysis of Project Assessment Pattern of Examiners. Research Outlook, 1(1), 1-5, 2017.
- International Tourism Elasticity and Indian Economy. International Bulletin of Mathematical Research, 4(2), 19-22, 2017.
- Performance Analysis of Routing Protocols for Adhoc Network in a Fading Environment. IEEE Xplore, 2016 IEEE International Conference on “Computational Intelligence and Computing Research (ICCIC)”, Chennai, India, 1-5, 2017.
- Finite Priority Queueing System with Service Interruption. International Journal of Industrial and Applied Mathematics, 8(1), 90-106, 2017.
- Optimal N-policy for Unreliable Server Queue with Impatient Customer and Vacation interruption. Journal of Reliability and Statistical, 10(1), 83-96, 2017.
- Fuzzy Logic Controller Based Distributed Generation Integration Strategy for Stochastic Performance Improvement. Advances in Electrical Engineering, 2016, Article ID 9760538.
- An expedient synthesis of some new Pyrazole, Pyrazolone, Hydrazone and Thiosemicarbazide. In the proceedings of the 20th Int. Electron. Conf. Synth. Org. Chem., November 1-30, 2016; Sciforum Electronic Conference Series, Vol. 20, 2016 , a026.
- An implication of multi-objective optimization in test case generation. In Communication and Computing Systems: Proceedings of the International Conference on Communication and Computing Systems (ICCCS 2016), Gurgaon, India, 9-11 September, 2016, CRC Press, 899-904.
- Enhanced Software Effort Estimation Using Multi Layered Feed Forward Artificial Neural Network Technique. Procedia Computer Science, Elsevier Publishers, Volume 89, 2016, Pages 307–312, Twelfth International Conference on Communication Networks, ICCN 2016, August 19– 21, 2016, Bangalore, India
- Solar Milk Refrigerator. Popular article published in ASHRAE Bulletin, August 2016, 18(1).
- Formation of In2O3-ZnO thin films and post annealing influence on optical properties. Lecture Notes in Engineering and Computer Science, 2222 (1), 732-734, 2016.
- “Speech Recognition System for Medical Domain”, (IJCSIT) International Journal of Computer Science and Information Technologies, Vol. 7 (1) , 2016, 185-189,ISSN: 0975-9646
- “A survey of edge-preserving image denoising methods”, Information Systems Frontiers, vol. 18, no. 1, pp. 159-170, Springer Science, 2016. (SCIE Indexed, Impact Factor: 1.077).
- “Exploring the Usage of Existing Plagiarism Tools for Automated Student Assessment for Java Program,” International Journal of Information and Education Technology vol. 6, no. 3, pp. 219-223, ISSN: 2010-3689.
- “Advanced Power System configuration for sustainable grid” published in the proceedings of the International Conference on “Solar Energy & Smart grid: 2016” at KIIT University Bhubaneswar on 5-6 Feb. 2016.
- “Synthesis and properties of polyaniline, poly(o-anisidine), and poly[aniline-co-(o-anisidine)] using potassium iodate oxidizing agent”, High Performance Polymers (April 2016) DOI: 10.1177/0954008316639366
- Envisioning post domain of Restructured Accelerated Power Development and Reforms Programme-Fault current limiters”, National Conference on Solar ThermalEnergyTechnologies2016, IIT Jodhpur, 26 –28, February 2016.
- “Vacation Queue with Server Breakdown for MX/HK/1 Queue under N-Policy “, International Journal of Computer & Information Science, vol. 17, no. 1.
- “Synthesis, characterization and dye-sensitized solar cell fabrication using solid biopolymer electrolyte membranes”, High Performance Polymers, Vol. 28 (I) 47-54 (2016)
- “Distributed application of triangular array in SHF band”, 3rd international conference [IEEE Conference ID: 37465] on “computing for sustainable global development organized by BVICAM, New Dehli,16-18 march,2016.
- “Electrical, structural and thermal studies of carbon nanotubes from natural legume seeds: kala chana”, Phase Transitions (February 2016), DOI: 10.1080/01411594.2016.1150473
- “Experimental Study of Water-Based Al2O3Nanofluid Flow in Direct Absorption Solar Collector”.
- “The Lomax-Frechet Distribution”, Rajasthan Academy of Physical Sciences.
- “Nanoporous TiO2 and ZnOPhotoelectrodes: A Comparative Photovoltaic Performance Study Nitin”, International Journal of Electroactive Materials.
- “Reliability Analysis for Embedded System with Two Types of Faults and Common Cause Failure Using Markov process”, Presented in International Conference on Computer and Communication Technology
- “Integration of the Vehicle-to-Grid Technology” in IEEE International Conference on Energy Economics and Environment.
- “Breast Cancer Statistics and Prediction Methodology: A Systematic Review and Analysis”, Asian Pacific Journal of Cancer Prevention.
- “Maximum Entropy Analysis of Bulk Arrival Retrial Queue with Second Optional Service and Bernoulli Vacation”, Published in International Journal of Industrial and Systems Engineering.
- Preparation and Study of Physical Properties of Low Cost Nanostructured Zinc Tin Oxide (ZTO) Thin films: An Alternative to Expensive ITO Thin Films. 26th AGM of Material Research Society of India (MRSI) and Symposium on Material for Inclusive Development at University of Rajasthan, Jaipur.
- Formation of In2O3-ZnO Thin Films and Post Annealing Influence on Optical Properties. International Multi-Conference of Engineers and Computer Scientists 2015 on March 18-20, 2015, Hong Kong.
- “Availability Analysis for Embedded System with N-version Programming using Fuzzy Approach”, published in International Journal of Software Engineering, Technology and Applications.
- “Markovian Reliability Analysis for Software using Error Generation and Imperfect Debugging”, published in proceeding of the International Multi Conference of Engineers and Computer Scientists 2015. ”
- Substituedcoumarins and their biological activity”, 4th ICC International Conference at Uzbekistan 13th-15th June 2015.
- ”Substituted coumarins and their antibacterial acitvity”, National Conference
- RAICS – 2015 MNIT Jaipur 21th-23rd Aug 2015.
- ”Reactive methylene compounds as synthons for various bio active molecules”, In Proceedings of the 19th Int. Electron. Conf. Synth. Org. Chem.,; Sciforum Conference.
- An Efficient Solution to Multiple Non-Linear Regression Model with Interaction Effect using TORA and LINDO.
- Birth of new Wireless Communication Technology: Light- Fidelity (Li-Fi), Proceedings of the 4th International Workshop on computer Science and Engineering held in Dubai, UAE from August 22-23, 2014.
- Monitoring a water efficient Irrigation system through SCADA. Proceedings of the 3rd Naitonal Conference on Advances in Metrology (ADMET) – 2014 held at Thapar University, Patiala from February 19-21, 2014.
- Reliability Characterization for Embedded System with N- Version programming. Special issue of International Journal of Engineering and Technical Research.
- Fabrication of Metal Dielectric Metal Multilayer Thin Film: Color Filter. Proceeding of American Institute of Physics, 1591.
- Kaleidoscopic Shades of Indian Life in The God of Small Things, Q & A, and The White Tiger. Published in Online International Interdisciplinary Research Journal.
- A Comparative Analysis of Various Project Networking Techniques: A Review. International Journal of Engineering Research and Technology.
- A Bulk Arrival Queue with Server Breakdown and Vacation under N- Policy. Proceeding of National Conference on Emerging Trends in Engineering & Technology held during March 30, 2014, at Abu, India.
- Unreliable Server M/M/1 Queue with priority queueing system. Special issue of International Journal of Engineering and Technical Research.
- Working Vacation Queue with K-phases Essential Service and Vacation Interruption. Souvenir of IEEE International Conference on Recent Advances and Innovations in Engineering held during May 09-11, 2014 at Poornima University Jaipur, India.
- Developing People for Organizational Excellence. Prerna, Proceedings of the ISTD Regional Convention, Jaipur.
- Information System Effectiveness as a Function of User Demographics. Indore Management Journal, Special Issue, Refereed Proceedings of the 5th Conference on Excellence in Research and Education.
- Health Consciousness as a Determinant of Exploratory Buying Behaviour Tendencies: A Study in Indian Context. Management Guru: Journal of Management Research.
- Meaning of Work: A Study of Future Managers and Technocrats. In the Proceedings of International Conference on ‘Technology and Business Management’ (ICTBM-13) held at AUE Dubai from March 18 – 20. The paper is also published in Management Guru: Journal of Management Research.
- Quality of Work Life as Determinant of Organisational Effectiveness: A Comparative Study of Print and Electronic Media. In the Proceedings of 2nd International Conference on ‘Challenges and opportunities in Asian Economies: The Management Perspective’ organized by Department of Management Studies, Poornima Group of Colleges and Poornima University, Jaipur in collaboration with School of Management, Asian Institute of Technology, Bangkok from February 8 – 9, 2013.
- Marketing of Library and Information Services: A Study of Librarians’ Perceptions. In H. K. Kaul, Deep Singh and SangeetaKaul (Eds.), Knowledge, Library and Information Networking, Naclin 2013. New Delhi.
- Creating Green Awareness in Real Estate: A Case study of Sangath group, India. Ganpat University-Faculty of Management Studies Journal of Management and Research (GFJMR).
- Developing People through Emotional Competence. Prerna, Proceedings of ISTD Regional Convention, Jaipur, 18-23.
- Protein Polarization induced B LOCH Waves in Axonal Fibres. In Proceedings of the 11th International Conference on Vibration Problems (ICOVP-2013) held at Lisbon, Portugal during September 9 -12, AMPTAC, 74,1-8.
- Linguistic Improvisations in Indian English: A Cultural Perspective. In PushpLata, Devika and G.S.Chauhan (Eds.), Integrating Web 2.0 Technology and Culture in ELT: Post-Conference Proceedings of Third ELT@I Rajasthan International Conference on ‘Interfacing Language, Culture, and Technology’. New Delhi.
- Culture Re-contextualized: A Comparative Study of Jhumpa’s ‘The Namesake’ and Jaishree’s ‘The Ancient Promises’. The American International Journal of Research in Humanities, Arts and Social Sciences.
- Annealing Influence on Optical Properties of IZO Thin Films. International Journal of Recent Research and Review, 5, 7-9.
- Rule Based Architecture for Medical Question Answering System. B. V. Babu et al. (eds.), Proceedings of the Second International Conference on Soft Computing for Problem Solving (SocProS 2012), December 28–30, 2012, Advances in Intelligent Systems and Computing.
- Slot Microstrip Antenna with Band Rejection Characteristics for Ultra Wideband Applications. Proceedings of the Second International Conference on Soft Computing for Problem Solving, December 28–30, 2012, Advances in Intelligent Systems and Computing.
- Linear Hopfield Based Optimization for Combined Economic Emission Load Dispatch Problem. B. V. Babu et al. (eds.), Proceedings of the Second International Conference on Soft Computing for Problem Solving (SocProS 2012), December 28–30, 2012, Advances in Intelligent Systems and Computing.