Dr. Richa Mishra, member of various professional bodies such as ISTD (Jaipur Chapter), NAOP (India), Procrastination research Society etc. completed her Ph.D. from TAPMI School of Business, Manipal University Jaipur. She completed her Masters of Social Sciences in Psychology with specialization in Organization Behavior.
Prior to JK Lakshmipat University she has served Centre for organization development Hyderabad, management institutes at Greater Noida and Manipal University Jaipur
In her career of 12 years, she has gained capabilities in teaching organization behavior and human resource management subjects through her assignments. As a facilitator she has contributed in various corporate training sessions during her association with Center of Organization Development, Hyderabad. She held administrative position as the head of Department in her previous institution and was instrumental in expansion of the institute. Apart from this she has contributed in the development of the course design at MUJ for school of management. She is also associated with Future Sharp, a joint initiative of Future group and NSDC as freelance associate trainer.
She has participated and organized various, seminars, conferences and workshops. She has published her work in the journals of repute. Her research interest lies in the area employee engagement, managing counterproductive work behavior in the organization, training and performance management system.
• Presented paper and participated in national and international conferences.
• Has been Organizing committee member in national conference
• Was an active member of “Agra Schools & College Drama Society”.
• Awarded the best orator of the School in the 1993.
• Participated and won various debate and speech competition at various levels of inter-college/ inter-school events.
• She has published her work in national and international journals.